Greetings from the Student Senate of Metropolitan State University and welcome to the 2015-2016 school year!
We are very excited and proud of this year's accomplishments and would like to thank YOU, the student, for your continued engagement and involvement both on and off campus.
We are looking forward to continuing our collaboration with students, staff and administration. Enhancing and enriching the educational experience for students attending Metropolitan State University.
Some of the goals we have set for 2015-2016 include:
- To serve the best interests of the student body by not only being your voice to administration, but also by making ourselves more visible, accessible and available to you both on- and off-campus.
- Working to create new opportunities for student involvement; empowering you to connect, communicate, and achieve.
- Developing and enhancing leadership skills (ours AND yours) by assisting you with stepping out into new challenges and experiences.
- Creating a more efficient, transparent and self-aware organizational conduit that serves the best interests of the student body.
- Implementing new policies and procedures that will help students and the senate attain these goals.
Be sure to check out the Senate Calendar for senate meeting dates, times and locations, and also learn what is going on around the campuses!
NEW STUDENTS! Please sign in to www.OrgSync.com and create an account with your Metropolitan State University email address. OrgSync gives you access to the 35 student organizations, events, and leadership opportunities available at Metropolitan State University!
Finally, and most importantly, please contact us at email@example.com or stop by New Main, Room L207 with any issues, concerns, or suggestions you may have that would help us to improve your educational experience here at Metropolitan State University.
We look forward to seeing you on-campus!